01 November, 2005

Mattress Factory

For my Consciousness and Cognition class today we took a field trip to the Mattress Factory (a modern art musuem, for those of you who might be under the crazy impression they make mattresses there). Unfortunately we only had time to walk around the second floor, which was the floor of "Dark Pieces". Basically they were minimalist (verrry minimalist) exhibits using light as the only medium, but they were so cool.

I would really like to go back and check out the rest of the museum; anyone else up for a MF run this weekend?

2 Comments:

Blogger Helen said...

ooh. I might be. Is there parking? Is it free?

My new month's resolution was to start monitoring my money verrry closely, as it turns out I have none. So free would be cool. Saturday afternoon also sounds cool.

5:15 PM  
Blogger Eileen said...

Oh yes it's free for CMU kids! Yay us. Let's go Saturday! Anyone else in?

5:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home