Don't tell Paul Revere!
So today when I was talking to my mom, she told me that she thinks I have adult ADD. I've actually been thinking the same thing lately, but decided it was just a cop-out excuse for being unproductive. It just seems like this semester I have not been able to focus on anything, even things that I enjoy- like driving a buggy for example. It takes all of my concentration to keep focused on the road and not die. Then for things that are actually boring it's a million times worse! My grades have been terrible this semester because I am just not able to sit there and write a paper. I try to write 4 papers at once, which seems to be the only way I get anything done, but then none of the papers actually get finished. I feel like if I'm only working on one thing, I could be doing so much more.
Even now, I was taking a break from my work and trying to watch the Simpsons, but got distracted from relaxing and now I'm writing this, crocheting and cleaning my room.
Ugh.
Do any of you have ADD?
Even now, I was taking a break from my work and trying to watch the Simpsons, but got distracted from relaxing and now I'm writing this, crocheting and cleaning my room.
Ugh.
Do any of you have ADD?

1 Comments:
No. I don'...what was that? oooooh bright shiney!
Post a Comment
<< Home