You big oaf.
Another thing that happened to me today was that I almost knocked over a midget. I was card shopping, and walking along the aisle sideways without paying much attention to things or people that may have been near me, when I crashed right into this midget standing right next to me, nearly toppling her. She was not in my field of vision at all, which I am not used to, being fairly close to the ground myself! So immediately after the collision, I did the proper thing which was to apologize, go shop in the other end of the store and avoid further eye contact at all costs.
I feel like there should be a circle of hell for people like me, midget shovers...
I feel like there should be a circle of hell for people like me, midget shovers...

1 Comments:
But if there were no midget shovers, who would push the buggies?
Post a Comment
<< Home