Adventures in babysitting
Yesterday while babysitting....
I'd gotten the kids set up for lunch and stepped out of the room for a second (my first mistake). When I came back in, I saw Annie holding a sponge from the sink. She then began to spread cream cheese on it and started chowing down on it. I said, "Hey Annie! That's DISGUSTING" and took the sponge from her and brought it back to the sink to wash it off. While I was standing at the sink, an angry Annie came up behind me and proceeded to bite my rear end as hard as possible. You can probably imagine my reaction (hint: @!&*@%#!).
The moral? Don't let anyone bite your butt. It hurts.
I'd gotten the kids set up for lunch and stepped out of the room for a second (my first mistake). When I came back in, I saw Annie holding a sponge from the sink. She then began to spread cream cheese on it and started chowing down on it. I said, "Hey Annie! That's DISGUSTING" and took the sponge from her and brought it back to the sink to wash it off. While I was standing at the sink, an angry Annie came up behind me and proceeded to bite my rear end as hard as possible. You can probably imagine my reaction (hint: @!&*@%#!).
The moral? Don't let anyone bite your butt. It hurts.

2 Comments:
YEOW
PS Have her try sponge with peanut better. That's much tastier.
There was actually peanut butter sitting on the table as well, and she chose the cream cheese. It was an informed decision on her part.
Post a Comment
<< Home